Friday, October 25, 2013

Personal Composition




Leading Lines

 The point of interest is the tree its leading to. That is just a wall but in order to take  a leading line one i just took a photo from a lower pointy of view. The leading line technique is important because it makes you go straight to the point and focus on it. I think i can improve the color.

The point of interest is how the lines connect. I got in a lower angle to take this photo. The is strong because the way you follow the lines like you automatically follow the lines. I think i could improve the crispness.

Rule of Thirds


 The point if interest is the green pin. I placed the subject on top of a little stand on the wall. I think this technic is good because it make the normal which is in the middle make it look better becaus its on the side. I think i could improve the colors and the crispness.
The point of interest is anthony. I took him by surprise. I think its a strong example because its more interesting to have him on the side then the middle. I could fix the brightness and the colors also the crispness.  

Fill the Frame

 
 The main subject is the wall. I just had the wall there si i just took it straight on. Its a strong example because nothing in the photo bothers you like nothing in the background. I could improve the colors.

 The main subject is the plant i just took the photo from above. I think this is a strong example because it shows off the beauty in the plant without any distractions. I would improve the brightness and the dark places lighter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment