Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Float





My inspiration was the movment that they were showing . My story was that there was some type of fight and this girl got kicked a way you wont believe.  Adjusting the brightness was a cmrera difficulty I had. I fixed it by asking for help.  A challenge is getting started because you have no idea what to do.


My insperation was superman im trying to make it tell the story of supermans flying powers. An obstacle was to make sure there was nowon in the background. I fixed it by always checking the back. A challenge was figuring out how I wanted her positioned.  
 
 
 I didn't really have an inspiration it just poped in my head and I wasn't trying to tell a story. The obstacle was the background light and taking away the chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment