Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Apocalypse

I choose to save this car because when in a zombie attack a car is what is always needed. To escape death.
This is me zombiefied staring with the arm I got a photo of fries with a type of sauce and I transformed it and stretched it. The neck is a infected eye that I put in both sides of my neck by coping it and fitting it. The cut in my cheek is steak I transformed it then I erased some sides made them pointy for it can look more realistic than just a circle or square. The rest of my face I got a nasty looking alien demon and transformed it for it to fit my face. The eye I just grabbed dodge tool and lightened my eye a lot. For the red in my eye I selected what I wanted and I filed it with red then I made like overlay and played with the opacity. Then I got burn tool and burned around my eye. What I think I could have done to make it better was touch up my shirt more. Also token out that blue next to the right of my neck. That's how I did my zombiefied.  

I chose to save my beloved math teacher to be able to use him as bait for I can have time to run or kill.

Cheez-it represents food in general because if the zombies don't get me I will still need food to survive.

That represents a weapon to be able to kill zombies and not fall in to the hands of death.
 
I would save water because it is something that is need in order to live.


Post your four “surviving” photos & Zombie picture to your blog with a short write up about each one, why you chose that “item” and what technical/logistical issues you faced including your zombie self portrait

No comments:

Post a Comment